Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Axe-Fx Ultra Presets

have you set the Editor to Ultra? Is the files 3kb syx files? Can you open other presets? Other than that I guess you're on you own and maybe you need to read the manual/wiki for the editor.
    Kjetil Gilje

Blog Entries
    When I open the editor, no axe attached, it just opens fine. The opening an preset also fine. So i guess you don't need an axe attached. As I had an axe attached, it might very well have settings different from someone never having an axe attached. I backup and upload/download regular. I can't see what happens on the background.

I do click: source - preset folder - etc. and then settings appear fine.

That´s it !!!
    I must change it to ULTRA !!!
    Thanks a lot guys
    Rock´n´Roll stops the Traffic

Guys...I am having trouble with the fractal forum.
    I have registered there and activated the account. But it always says, that a moderator has to activate my account manually. I registered weeks ago and nothing happens.
    Does anybody know, why? Is this fourm deactivated?

the old one is deactivated. But I would think there is someone in charge of handling new registrations on the official forum.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/activity.php
    Kjetil Gilje

i having problem to download it too. It says that or the topic is deactivated or i dont have privileges to download.

I just bought my Axe FX Ultra yesterday, and im getting a hard time to setup fx on it. Maybe some good presets would give a light, a steping stones for now on while im not familiar with the unit

But that's exactly where I registered. It always says when I want to download a file:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It would be rude if ask you to post this presets here in our forum? Maybe AXE FX forum is with problems with new accounts. thanks a lot

i think our registrations are not moderated yet. Fractal forum seems to have some problem with moderators that doesnt show up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauter View Post
    But that's exactly where I registered. It always says when I want to download a file:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Blog Entries
    I can download presets there without problems.

I also thought Michael posted his ultra presets here in this forum, why not start from there? Less anoying and good presets!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast