Thread: Like a song - using line 6 Helix

Like a song - using line 6 Helix

Long time no post ...
    now that the forum seems to be up and running I wanted to post this guitar cover I made for this great song.
    Backing track is from the original song removing the guitars using Moises app (great tool!).

All effects and amp and cab modeling using line 6 helix

I hope you like it

P.S. I'll try to keep posting some videos if you like them

Great work. Really cool.

Thanks
    I love this app because it allows to make great BT of songs that I haven?t seen any

Until now I used RipX. Next I'll try Moises- thanks for your coversong!

Hi

Great performance and setup. Thank You for the tip with App. Usually I was using Spleeter ( is 4 3) but for some reason this App what You said about is doing better quality backing track. I do not know why .. working very similar

I tested Moises. It gives exact the same results as RipX.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanjones View Post
    Hi

Great performance and setup. Thank You for the tip with App. Usually I was using Spleeter ( is 4 3) but for some reason this App what You said about is doing better quality backing track. I do not know why .. working very similar
    Thanks Jonathan,
    I didn't mean that this app is better than others than do the same thing, just that I was very surprised with the results and that I was happy to be able to make BT of songs that I haven't found on the web since years (like this one, wire, I threw a brick , etc, etc)