Thread: Cover Michael+Pupack

Cover Michael+Pupack

How could I have missed this one on the michael's U2 tutorials Website ?

We are used to the fantastic tutorials from Michael.
    It seems normal to all of us, but it is not. I would like to say again how this tutorials are fantastics.

But what to say of this contribution from Pupack as a singer, after what he already posted this week (running to stand still).

This tutorial/cover, is a pure Jewel.
    Many thanks and respect for all the talent and dedication for covering with such talent these pieces of music.

Blog Entries
    Manu68 you know Michael have had this great Idea to do this colaboration, it was big surprise and honour to me that he asked me. Thanks Michael! . Even it was recorded in kitchen with terrible sound and there are places when im out of tune (im not fan of autotune even i have one) im glad you like it and Michaels guitar sounds so great here!

edit: Check out Mick youtube channel he did this tune with his vocal too, he has The Edge character in his vocal very nice
    Last edited by Pupack; 02-10-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    Its not about gear, the goal is soul.

Pupack = Lukas?...
    Fender Stratocaster 1979 Black with original pickups ; Gretsch Bono Irish Falcon 2005 Everygreen with FilterTron Pickups ; Gibson Les Paul Custom 2003 Alpine White with SD Seth Lover pickups; Gibson J200 Blonde 1989 with Fisherman Matrix Infinity II; Line 6 HD500; Vox AC4TV; Vox Amplug AC30.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by antoniovox View Post
    Pupack = Lukas?...
    to clear it up, my name is Lukas and Pupack is just nickname i use few years over internet
    Its not about gear, the goal is soul.

Thank you for the kind words! The best part of this group is getting to know and work with people like Lukas all over the world!!
    U2GTAdministrator