Thread: Made a pro tab for City of Blinding Lights

Made a pro tab for City of Blinding Lights

In between the demands of graduate school and student teaching, I made a pro tab (guitar, bass, and drums) for the 360 Rose Bowl version of City of Blinding Lights. Here's a link to the Dropbox with the GP7 file, GP6 file, PDF, and backing track. As always, let me know if you have any suggestions or if I made a mistake. Next month, I hope to finish up the tab for the Zoo TV version of Even Better Than the Real Thing with the help of danib500 because I can't figure out the bass part without his help.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9...XPBDvewwa?dl=0

Awesome! and it looks like you added Edo's scenes as well. Thank you!

These are fantastic. What are the other two file types for (I only recognize the pdf and mp3)?
    U2GTAdministrator

Take a look at Tux Guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    These are fantastic. What are the other two file types for (I only recognize the pdf and mp3)?
    Holy **** this is high praise. I love your videos Michael and you always go super in depth on Edge's playing style and tone, I'm a perfectionist like you as well and these tabs are a result of my dissatisfaction with most "how to play U2" tabs and videos that are out there. Plus, as a drummer, I wanted to have Larry's drumming tabbed out, as well as Adam's bass parts, although I struggle to figure out those.

You're one of the few people who I think have the Edge's playing down. Thanks for the praise, it means a lot.

The other two file types are associated with the Guitar Pro 7 pro tab program and the Guitar Pro 6 tab program. You can open them up with Tux Guitar (a free software), as Gitarrencooper pointed out, but it might get rid of things like slides, which is why I provided the PDF files as well.