Thread: Edo update!

Edo update!

“I finally got back from a tour in Spain with Achtung Babies, and I have a couple news I want to share with you.

First of all, the new address of this website is www.edosounds.com and the new email address is: info@edosounds.com.

During the tour I updated my axe fx 2 mk2 to the new fw Q9.02, and I seriously think it never sounded so good, so I'm looking forward to update all existing packs in the next couple weeks, as well as finishing up the 360 and Joshua Tree Tour packs, which should be released by mid December.

And for those who've been waiting, I've just ordered an AX8 which is on its way, so as soon as I can, I'll work on preset packs optimized for the AX8, I just need some time to familiarize with it, so please be patient!”

Source: https://www.edosounds.com/single-pos...dscom-and-more
    Last edited by JCU2; 11-30-2017 at 12:09 PM.

I am lost.

Are you Edo or a Bandmate of Edo ?
    Your answer let me think you are Edo, . In this case, I didn't realized you have changed your pseudo on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by manu68 View Post
    I am lost.

Your answer let me think you are Edo, . In this case, I didn't realized you have changed your pseudo on the forum.
    I think this is a case of "copy/paste"

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J500FN met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manu68 View Post
    I am lost.

No, I’m not Edo nor claimed to be. Post titled “Edo update” and I clearly sourced the information....

okay, thanks !
    Sorry for the misunderstood

Great to know he will do AX8. I'll very soon switch my Axe-FX II for an AX8 as its much more convenient for my usage.
    //// Fabrice

Quote Originally Posted by macphistoo View Post
    Great to know he will do AX8. I'll very soon switch my Axe-FX II for an AX8 as its much more convenient for my usage.
    You would trade in your Axe FX II for an AX8? Why?

You’re in luck....

Because I need a more "transportable"rack. Moving around with the Axe-II plus pedal board, plus guitars etc... is not something I can do anymore with my back issues. AX8 is really convenient for that. I will probably miss some Axe-II stuff (usb audio, extra power etc...) but that's fine (I can still bring my M5 for shimmer if needed, even if the Axe one is better).
    Last edited by macphistoo; 12-01-2017 at 06:50 AM.
    //// Fabrice

Because I need a more "transportable"rack. Moving around with the Axe-II plus pedal board, plus guitars etc... is not something I can do anymore with my back issues. AX8 is really convenient for that. I will probably miss some Axe-II stuff (usb audio, extra power etc...) but that's fine (I can still bring my M5 for shimmer if needed, even if the Axe one is better).
    Hope your back gets better mate....thanks for the reply.