Thread: Streets keyboard intro midi

Streets keyboard intro midi

My pain is your gain.

This took an embarrassingly long time, but using numerous live clips, tutorials, and a frequency analyzer, I managed to transcribe the "long" live keyboard intro to Streets. More or less the Zoo TV version, though the cleanest sample I could find for the frequency analyzer was from an original Joshua Tree show.

Throw a big-sounding VST strings pad on the first track and Moog-y bass sound on the second track and tell me if you hear any serious mistakes...

Streets intro.zip

the file is 689bytes in a zip and 1kb unzipped. I think something is wrong with the file?

Midi files are not big. The two tracks import just fine.

My mistake, I imported into logic and it was fine.
    Thanks for the share! It sounds great

Thanks for the mp3 demo. That sounds great, well done coldstar
    Kjetil Gilje

Quote Originally Posted by coldstar View Post
    My pain is your gain.

This took an embarrassingly long time, but using numerous live clips, tutorials, and a frequency analyzer, I managed to transcribe the "long" live keyboard intro to Streets. More or less the Zoo TV version, though the cleanest sample I could find for the frequency analyzer was from an original Joshua Tree show.

Throw a big-sounding VST strings pad on the first track and Moog-y bass sound on the second track and tell me if you hear any serious mistakes... Streets intro.zip
    Hey!?! Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Glad it's sounding good!

I'm running it with the main synth track copied so that I can put a strings-y sound on one and an organ sound on the other. Wish I knew something about programming synths so I didn't have to rely on other people's presets.