Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BAD studio - AXE FX2 - FW18+

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
    Ah, right. Only possibility to try that is with for example a liverpool pedal in the fx loop, and mix that in.
    or using monitors & one real amp,

You cant have three in one preset. But edo's demo was without a third amp, and it sounded very good to me.

I want to test this in the near future, three amps (so using fx loop for or liverpool or real amp).
    OK thanks for making that clear . Look forward to hearing your three amp test . Regardless we have a great base preset to work with.

Thank you very much for your contribution Jacques. I was wondering about volume control...
    volume cab from ac30hot is -.44 and cab from ac30tb +.70 Are theses the level of each amps? or as you mentionned, it is cab volume.
    If its cab volume, does it means I need to adjust that in cablab. I did not know that I was able to adjust volume on cabs.

Anyone can help me on that.
    thanks
    Patrick

Like Manu. I doesn t sound as nice as Jacques. I did put the same amps and cab. Use the Hi res....
    There might be something with my levels..... When I mute the first TB amp, there is almost nothing comming out from the Hot ac30.
    Do you guys think this is suppose to be like this.
    thanks for any advice

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345