Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Is The Streets Main Riff So Hard To Play?

Blog Entries
    Bren, you can download and use Atube Catcher to leech YouTube videos to MP4 format and then slow them down.

It took me a about a year to get the streets riff dead on right, the timing and strumming pattern takes allot getting used to, just keep working on it and remember that the delay is your friend, be one with your delay! I think that is a must for Streets!
    The Edge is god, Bonos just a decoy!

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    Fantastic video Michael.

Are you willing to share an mpeg version that I can play in a proper video player so that I can slow it down?
    Hey, do you mean my video? My name is not Michael
    I think i still have the original on my laptop, if you want it i can upload it on dropbox or something

[QUOTE=Explorer32;29873]I'm not saying i can play it perfectly but i did make a videocover a while ago that was pretty close up to my hands. Maybe it helps?

Your timing, tone and control are excellent! You are missing the ring finger going down on the G string in the strumming part (strumming after the main picked intro). The slow downer best illustrates it in my tutorial:

U2GTAdministrator

It might get loud - Streets...

Left handed man.

streets at slane........ goosebumps. every time. mindblowing.

Blog Entries
    Joe .... My favourite version ... That operetic drop by Bono ... Just brilliant... The first time I watched the video I was in a crappy little town in mid New South Wales seeing a client and I just listened to it over and over again ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12