Thread: Time Signature and BPM - ZOO TV

Time Signature and BPM - ZOO TV

Hello Guys,

Im building a backing track for this song.

Im having a hard time to figure out the BPM and Time Signature.

For me, the hard part is the transition for the Intro Organ and the begining of the song.

Any Tips?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    I think its around 98bpm and the time signature is 12/8 I believe. Hope this helps.
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Hi Tim,

Did not work.

I believe the intro has a different tempo.

Thanks

This backing Track is driving me crazy

Songs init with 98 bpm, after the intro something change, i dont know if is the bpm or the time signature.

Im using love is blindness from zoo tv to sync, but just after the intro, im off the beat.

Anyone has a hint?

Tks in advance.

Blog Entries
    It might help if you post a clip or link to the backing track your are using?

When I listen to the album version there is no timing change between the intro and the first verse. There are still 12 beats per bar. Take a look at this sheet music and press the play button : http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic...?ppn=MN0097937

Then tap your foot or finger 12 times in each bar (just like the notes that start in bar 5). This doesn't change through the intro and then continues into the verse.
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge