Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U2GT Best Cover - Winter 2012 - Now Open!

lol Explorer. I disagree, but that is a very nice compliment, thank you! I did a shot at the T-shirt at the end of my last AMAAW-Video. in the front there is a cartoon of edge standing super relaxed and playing quietly. and on the back there is a cartoon of dallas working his @ss of while doing a thousand things at the same time. great drawings, there is a lot of talent in the o'hare family!!!

Blog Entries
    Nice Joe - a ringing endorsement for the T-Shirt ;-)
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

@joe, guess i'm busted... Didn't look at your video untill the end.
    To make it up to you i just did and i have to say this, don't call this a "humble" cover again, this is a great and original cover that would have been a winner for sure!
    Maybe its a good thing you were to early, now we can expect another one from you soon.
    And the shirt is very cool! Great work from Michael an Tim!

The T-shirt is really cool. Mine is more for hanging on the wall like a poster because it's too big to wear...
    Kjetil Gilje

i hope i get there with a new one

Blog Entries
    Just a reminder that you all have until Friday to post your covers for the winter competition!! Some great stuff already but its never too late.
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Talking

Lolllllllll
    Quote Originally Posted by edgewannabe View Post
    the t-shirt is really cool. Mine is more for hanging on the wall like a poster because it's too big to wear...

by the way
    TIM i want one

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the entries everybody - as usual an amazing set of talent out there!! I'm still mega busy with the house move (don't even have ADSL until January) but will try to get cracking on the shortlist with Michael. More news when I have it!

dutchyU2
    ADSL??? Prehistoric.....Haha. No glassfiber or broadbandcable in Newcastle?

Blog Entries
    Had cable at my old house but no faster than ADSL at the package I was paying for. No fibre at my exchange until Jan 1st at which point its another £15 a month to upgrade to super fast infinity product. Don't think I need that speed for that money tbh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast