• Recent Forum Posts

storm

Any Adam Clayton bassists in western Canada for some shows?

Any US based bassists up for travelling north for a show June 14th? You do NOT need a visa to do one show, so that's an advantage. Our current bassist

storm 03-20-2024, 09:44 PM Go to last post
    storm

So what now? 40 - Final Sphere show

Cool thanks. Maybe I can master a better version of it. It was the best concert I have ever seen and so sad that moment won't be replicatable. I did go

storm 03-20-2024, 09:41 PM Go to last post
  • Home Page RSS Feed

by Published on 11-12-2011 11:42 PM

Hello U2 Fans!

Welcome to the new U2 Guitar Tutorials forum! This group is dedicated to those interested in learning how to play U2 songs on guitar and understanding how to get the Edge's tone with various types of digital and analog effect pedals and processors.

U2GuitarTutorials on YouTube was launched in November 2008. As I become involved in various U2 communities, I started to think of ways to improve the learning experience. In 2009 I was contacted by David Nia, a web developer and subscriber of U2GuitarTutorials on YouTube. David graciously offered to build the U2 Guitar Tutorials web site which was launched on January 1, 2010. Tim Hines offered to help build this forum in 2011 and we embarked on building what we hope will be a feature-rich community for those learning U2 songs.

Note that this is not only a forum, but a content management system and blogging site. Each member can create and maintain their own blog page, and content can be cross promoted and shared. I think you will find this to be an more productive and engaging platform.

You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel (U2GuitarTutorials on YouTube). If you have any suggestions, comments or questions, please post on this thread:
    Suggestions & Feedback.

Tim, David and I have invested a lot of time designing and maintaining this forum. We will be making changes as we receive feedback.

Thank you for your support. Enjoy the forum.

Michael
    U2GT Founder