View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Forum Update

Hello U2GT Forum Members, and Happy New Year!

Due to some downtime that wasn't our fault and poor support by our hosting provider, we have decided to migrate this forum to another platform in the coming weeks. If the forum is unavailable, please know we are working in the background and will be back. Also, please contact me and/or Tim if you are a web developer and interested in helping us maintain the vBulletin software. Tim has maintained this site for many years, and it would ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 50 anniversary Vox AC30 settings

Hi guys,
    just having some issues achieving a nice core tone on my amp, can anyone help, I'm using Axe FX 2 and Edges Sign Strat, but just after a solid core tone
    PK
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Forum Back Up and Running Thanks to Tim

Forum is back up and running. Apologies for not being involved over the last few years. Lots going on in my life (all good). I will get back to U2GT someday. Please stand by!

I'm looking for a website developer who would like to take over Tim's responsibilities maintaining this forum. Please PM me if you're interested. Tim gets all the credit for this forum, as he put a huge number of hours building and maintaining it. All I did was pay for hosting and the software.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bad Brisbane - New Guitar Notes

Has anyone tabbed the new notes in Bad (Brisbane)? Sorry if this has already been discussed.
    Tags: '--, '/*, bad, brisbane, tab Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pod hd500 latest vox patches

Quote Originally Posted by The Veg View Post
    Hi Everyone

Here's the two patches which brings us up to date: V.8 and V.10 Remeber V.9 is simply the same as 10 but without the Global changes described in #464 above. In other words the patches are identical. You should make these global changes to the POD setup and use them with V.10

The Veg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast