Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Axerx 3?

Axerx 3?

Or photoshop?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk

Official

"The price is $2499. First units expected to start shipping March 1st."
    All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Awful and totally unnecessary... Who needs 4 drives, 4 delays , 4 geq, 512 presets,a million of cabs a and a tv screen??? It´s a kind of axe fx 2 Xl++...

Quote Originally Posted by fisioaura View Post
    Awful and totally unnecessary... Who needs 4 drives, 4 delays , 4 geq, 512 presets,a million of cabs a and a tv screen??? It´s a kind of axe fx 2 Xl++...
    I don't agree, the Axe FX has always IMHO been all about complex signal chains and invited to experiments with multiple usages of effects of a certain types.
    And at least with a high quality amp simulation even with the Axe FX II you get quickly into limitations of the device when you build complex presets like for U2's "The Fly".
    I havent compared the CPU and Memory specs of the III against the II, however I guess there is a improvement, and if you believe the Fractal Audio product comparison chart it could be huge, and in that case that new device makes sense to me. It even got two more parallel route options (6 instead of 4).

Combined with the further upgrades it really really deserves a III at the end :-)!

So, glad that Fractal Audio keeps continuing updating their product lines with such updates. Good news to me. That gives me hope that there'll be an update of the MFC-101 as well.
    Last edited by joergzdarsky; 01-29-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Remember that this is a tool for the Pros also. It's not hard to imagine that there are enough upgrades there that it will be worth releasing on the market. Perhaps requests from Metallica, Periphery, Petrucci, Vai, Edge, Mastodon and the rest? The price isn't that much more than the XL+ either, and we all know they had to move over to a version that didn't use the TIGERSHARC DSPs (stopped makeing those a while back).

I'm so happy with my XL with Edo's U2 presets, and Fremen's incredible banks. I can't really see myself selling mine, that would be if Edo gets one and manages to make even more incredible sounds. Most of the time i use Fremen's and Edo's presets, and some good Bonamassa sounds based on boutique amps
    Kjetil Gilje

Didnt notice anyone this on their product article page? I find this similar important. Is that what a few potential MFC-101 buyers have been waiting for?

I really hold my breath that this will be also somehow compatible (with an adapter maybe?) with the Axe FX II. It is what I've been waiting for too long.... including individual “scribble strip” LCD per knob.
    Last edited by joergzdarsky; 01-29-2018 at 07:28 PM.

great. all those GAS victims will throw their axe2 on the market

no seriously, that looks awesome. same for the FC. awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by joergzdarsky View Post
    Didnt notice anyone this on their product article page? I find this similar important. Is that what a few potential MFC-101 buyers have been waiting for?
    I really hold my breath that this will be also somehow compatible (with an adapter maybe?) with the Axe FX II. It is what I've been waiting for too long.... including individual “scribble strip” LCD per knob.
    Unfortunally the FCs are not compatible with AXE FXII
    All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast