Thread: One preset for the Line 6 Pod Go

One preset for the Line 6 Pod Go

Hi, here is the preset I made on my Pod Go for One: One.pgp.zip. You have to unzip it.

I used only stock blocks, no IRs. As you can see, Snapshot 1 is for the intro sound, Snapshot 2 is for the rotary sound and Snapshot 3 is the drive sound. Edge plays the first part of the song on the neck pickup and moves to the bridge for the endingn. The amp and cab blocks (basically, Snapshot 1) can be used as a core AC30 tone for U2 songs (I tried to reproduce the settings from a picture in the Premier Guitar Rig Rundown).

Here's how it sounds (don't mind my playing, listen to the sounds!):

Le me know what you think.

I like the ONE-preset better than the ZOO STATION-preset. (Edge plays the ZS INTRO on the neck PU, right?) I would add more distortion to both. Many thanks for showing!

Quote Originally Posted by Gitarrencooper View Post
    I like the ONE-preset better than the ZOO STATION-preset. (Edge plays the ZS INTRO on the neck PU, right?) I would add more distortion to both. Many thanks for showing!
    Thank you.

In the live in Berlin DVD, you can see quite clearly that Edge plays the intro to Zoo Station in the middle position (he's way too careful when ho switches pickups to be on the neck). Personally, I keep the tone on the neck pickup rolled a bit back (like 6 or 7) and the one on the bridge pickup on 10.

OK, I am going to try the middle position, too.