Thread: Delay settings for New Year's Day

Delay settings for New Year's Day

Hi.
    I need your help. I need delay settings for NYD. How many ms... two delays or sth..?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    This is explained in Michael's tutorial videos. Delay : ¼ note 441ms (4-5 repeats, heavy mix) and you can hear how this should sound if you watch the videos. Good luck.
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Thank You so much

Thanks Tim. I was searching for the exact same settings. Was going to post a thread but my question is answered now.
    I am still here breathing now. music instrument repair at the lowest price available.

Can someone give me good mod settings for Korg SDD3000 for NYD?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Can someone give me good mod settings for Korg SDD3000 for NYD?
    Do you own an actual SDD3K or are you trying to recreate the sound with another piece of gear? Also, which version of the song are you trying to nail the tone from?

-Phil