Thread: My first post

My first post

Hey guys, greetings from Brazil.
    My name is Raoni Nery

Recently i upload some U2 cover videos in my Youtube Channel and i want to share with you.

Please C&S are welcome!

I plan to share my presets as well.
    sorry for my bad english lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mb26...g&feature=plcp

Blog Entries
    welcome! Never mind the english.. You have nice covers on youtube. Good work!

Indeed welcome, some really nice playing, tones and interpretation on your videos. Really good work!

Never apologise for your english it is way better than most of our spanish

welcome! i´ll check it out your videos!

In fact your English is better than most of our (my) English

welcome to the group. some great stuff you have there. thx for sharing. dont forget to put it here in the showcase, when you upload new things.

Blog Entries
    I looked through your other videos too, you obviously know your way around a fretboard. Good stuff and welcome

What a big surprise.
    I will make it short. You have killed my productivity for the all day at my desk

Fantastic player, fantastic sound, fantastic covers.

All I that I have heard make me think that it was a nice thing for me to buy a HD500 !
    Never say again that it is not possible to reach something great with this unit (talent not included)

I hope that you could (would accept) share some of your knowledges with us.

hi Manu, thank you for the compliments. I'm glad that you guys like my sounds with HD500. My technic is not sharped but i try to improve each day. Yes, i think the HD500 is a great unit FX. Of course its a amateur gear, cant compare it with Fractal Audio but still, its a pretty good gear. I will share my presets with all you guys. Now, im trying to put order in my scene states, separate it by album or decade. This week i'm working on "Gone" and "The Fly". Im still not satisfied with the results but im tweaking some FX and testing some things. This Forum is great to debate and learn about Edge's sound.