Thread: Guitar Rig 5 preset

Post Guitar Rig 5 preset

Hi My Name is Brendan i have been trying to get great guitar rig preset for years, for this one i have tried to mod a sdd3000 pre amp (in container) then added Bigtims Amp from Mysterious ways.
    so try it if you can make better great :-).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by brendan.bradley23; 01-28-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Hi brendan, great song to work on, one of the first U2 songs I attempted and I don't have a good patch for it. will try your patch tonight. Look forwrds to hearing the sdd3000 sim

Hi Brendan

Had a play with your patch today. The SDD preamp simulation is fantastic, I added my tweaked amp set up. Following a tip from Marcelo I have changed from matched cabs to control room pro and have also changed the speaker on the ac 30. I put your sdd in front of the new set up and got this

Sunday Bloody Sunday Tim.ngrr

I had to tone the drive down a little it as it was a bit hot for my guitar and monitors but really enjoyed the tone I got. Often I find the drives in Guitar rig a little brutal and overpowering but the preamp model works beautifully.

As I say this song was what made me want to learn to play U2 after watching the elevation tour dvd, so it was good to go back to it, Thanks for posting your patch!!!!

This is how it ended up sounding.

Forgive the crap playing its been a while since I attempted it

Thanks i hope to be posting more preset for guitar rig soon?

Good man, look forwards to hearing them