Thread: WOWY Zoo TV Solo Cover

Senior Member My street has a name's Avatar
    Blog Entries

WOWY Zoo TV Solo Cover

I am still trying to figure out how to make the recording clearer. I am still getting used to the program... Comments on tone and technique are welcome

Thanks,
    David
    Last Name: Edge
    First Name: The

Great tone love the way the fuzzy drive works! that will sound awesome over a backing track / live

Great tone love the way the fuzzy drive works! that will sound awesome over a backing track / live

my favourite version of this to play to is the rattle and hum version love the end of the song really simple but the delay works beautifully.

Senior Member My street has a name's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Rattle And Hum version is one of my favorite solos that Edge plays, but when I hear the Zoo TV I get chills. It is that good. Unlike other guitarists, except maybe David Gilmour, Edge fills his solos with color and emotion. Some may be simple, but they sure are effective!

Some of my other favorite Edge solos: The Fly, Bullet the Blue Sky, Please, Walk On, Love Is Blindness, and (not sure if it is techincally a solo) Bad when he plays high on the neck.
    Last Name: Edge
    First Name: The

Yeah ,it's true ,so sad that Edge delete "Ratlle and Hum" version solo from WOWY

+1 to your full list of edge solos and the gilmour reference. You made me need to watch the zoo tv dvd now, oh well its a tough job but someone has to do it