Thread: Isolated Stems for Almost Every Live U2 Song

Isolated Stems for Almost Every Live U2 Song

Hello everyone, I took a long break from tabbing due to being very busy with school but have gotten back into it recently and will be releasing new tabs soon. I wanted to let this group know that I have posted isolated stems for almost every live DVD and live fan club release that U2 has done (that I got using Spleeter) on my Dropbox. Additionally, I used those isolated stems to create backing tracks. The separation isn't perfect obviously, but these should be a great resource for people trying to learn U2 songs. Here's a link to the Dropbox with all my tabs, the isolated tracks, and the backing tracks.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9...XPBDvewwa?dl=0

This is pure gold.....Thanks !

but..

..maybe..

a man with your talant...

Could you be able to create all the sounds that play on the background of the band (click in, synths, soundFX) / (execpt the sound of a bass/guitar,drum, voice) that last a whole song..
    For instance the whole loop on bad, the synts on city of blinding lights etc so a band with bass , guitar , drum, vocal can add these FX to the whole sound..

just a thought... I know edosounds has these but there no way i buy those for 50dollar each
    Last edited by pjwentink; 02-25-2021 at 03:04 PM.

Good News! Nice to hear from you!

This is just awesome. Thanks so much !!!!!!
    //// Fabrice

Quote Originally Posted by pjwentink View Post
    This is pure gold.....Thanks !

but..

..maybe..

a man with your talant...

Could you be able to create all the sounds that play on the background of the band (click in, synths, soundFX) / (execpt the sound of a bass/guitar,drum, voice) that last a whole song..
    For instance the whole loop on bad, the synts on city of blinding lights etc so a band with bass , guitar , drum, vocal can add these FX to the whole sound..

just a thought... I know edosounds has these but there no way i buy those for 50dollar each
    https://www.karaoke-version.com/cust....html&query=u2
    2,99 dollar each

Quote Originally Posted by Lory74 View Post
    These are Pretty good, used a couple on some of my Covers.

Quote Originally Posted by nbelcik View Post
    Hello everyone, I took a long break from tabbing due to being very busy with school but have gotten back into it recently and will be releasing new tabs soon. I wanted to let this group know that I have posted isolated stems for almost every live DVD and live fan club release that U2 has done (that I got using Spleeter) on my Dropbox. Additionally, I used those isolated stems to create backing tracks. The separation isn't perfect obviously, but these should be a great resource for people trying to learn U2 songs. Here's a link to the Dropbox with all my tabs, the isolated tracks, and the backing tracks.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xsyaa0ep9...XPBDvewwa?dl=0
    Thank You for your hard work, is really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lory74 View Post
    thanks for the link, i almost had forgotten this website.. But.. and I know , i know, maybe i'm a bit of a whiner, but most of the time the individual tracks also sound quite $2,99 ..
    maybe there is a guy on the forum who CAN make them more realistic or Has these , please share, sadly i don't have the knowledge to do so , but would be grateful if someone could help me/us out..

Wow Nate, this is amazing and super generous. I probably won't grab them but I just wanted to express that because this is a HUGE amount of work you've done. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by pjwentink View Post
    thanks for the link, i almost had forgotten this website.. But.. and I know , i know, maybe i'm a bit of a whiner, but most of the time the individual tracks also sound quite $2,99 ..
    maybe there is a guy on the forum who CAN make them more realistic or Has these , please share, sadly i don't have the knowledge to do so , but would be grateful if someone could help me/us out..
    I can tell you right now that I am not the guy for that lol, I'm good at hearing what the guitar, drums, and bass are doing, but I am terrible at recreating sounds. It's why I bought all of Edo's Axe FX packs.