Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New song released

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post
    hmmm... i thought, that this song sounds pretty cool. and then i hear the copy/paste from (admittedly the coolest part of) volcano? i dont get it.
    Saw this on Twitter...

300E1F71-6571-46BB-96AB-0E447E8BD319.jpg

yep, that both stem from glastonbury was obvious. we hear such things frequently from working tapes and/or b-sides. Which i always enjoyed to experience the development of a song (wake-up/lady/uv/fly comes to mind) But two VERY similar sounding songs on two different fully-fledged finished albums? hmmmm.... not sure, i dig this.

american soul now full on spotify as well. sounds cool to my ears. and i dont have to cringe because of the (just to my ears) aweful drumcomputer-sound.
    Last edited by Joe Black; 11-19-2017 at 09:40 AM.

Agree totally with the computer drum sound ! shame to use it, its not necessary. This guy on Twitter has been singing the albums praises , https://twitter.com/ericlalor/status/931083456800575489 guess we'll just have to wait and see !!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post
    yep, that both stem from glastonbury was obvious. we hear such things frequently from working tapes and/or b-sides. Which i always enjoyed to experience the development of a song (wake-up/lady/uv/fly comes to mind) But two VERY similar sounding songs on two different fully-fledged finished albums? hmmmm.... not sure, i dig this.

american soul now full on spotify as well. sounds cool to my ears. and i dont have to cringe because of the (just to my ears) aweful drumcomputer-sound.
    Bono (January 1,2015):

”We don't finish our songs, we just put them out. U2 is a live band. Live is where we live or die. The songs continue to grow night after night.”

absolutely true. i remember the tears in my eyes when i heard bad this summer live. this song is now 33 years old and it still grows. unbelievable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12