Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Cover Of One

My Cover Of One

This is my Cover of One with Bono's Parts in there. I didn't follow Bono's Guitar fully but close enough. I had trouble with the Guitar staying in tune though the whole song and had a couple mistakes but it's good enough. I used my 82 Gibson Sonex Deluxe 180 for this instead of the LP mostly because of the Pickups. Stock Dirty Finger in the Neck and I don't know what in the Bridge but it sounds better than all the other one's I have, way more clarity. I used it for the Lead and Rhythm parts but If I had the Gretsch well, would have used it for sure. This is the same patch as I posted on Axe-Change just mixed up a little different but still used the SDD2000, I just love that Delay unit. Hope you like it because it was a lot of fun doing this one. Thanks for Listening. Thanks for a Great Tutorial Michael.... https://soundcloud.com/vic909b1/my-u2-one-cover

Victor
    Last edited by VIC909B1; 11-02-2017 at 03:49 AM.

One word : fantastic ! (as usual...)

Quote Originally Posted by ZOLAIVE View Post
    One word : fantastic ! (as usual...)
    Thanks Man, its a little different than the first one but was a lot of fun to put together...

Sounds amazing. Love the two guitar parts together. Shame U2 don't play it with two guitars anymore!

I think you mixed this beautifully as well Vic. Thank you for posting really enjoyed listening to this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtim View Post
    Sounds amazing. Love the two guitar parts together. Shame U2 don't play it with two guitars anymore!

I think you mixed this beautifully as well Vic. Thank you for posting really enjoyed listening to this.
    Great cover! Fantastic tones! Well done! And I miss the second guitar of U2 playing live also!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
    "It´s a musical journey!" (Larry)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjek View Post
    Great cover! Fantastic tones! Well done! And I miss the second guitar of U2 playing live also!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Thank you Guys, I really appreciate it

great work vic....as said above, love the tones and the mix of the entire recording

sounds great vic. tone, playing and mix. great hammer ons. tbh i do not miss bonos guitar. he is the best showman and singer in the business, but his guitar mostly took away from the song, than add something.
    the solo is especially great, vic.
    such a fantastic song. spotify was playing it after i listened to the new songs the other day. didnt hear it for a while and it felt so good. goosebumps and all. it once again blew me away, what a timeless mastepiece that is. (and how far far away we are from that these days)

Great stuff sounds great and very well played.
    All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Quote Originally Posted by dav9rock View Post
    Great stuff sounds great and very well played.
    Thanks Dave9Rock and Joe Black I still miss hearing him play his Gretsch though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast