Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs of Experience Tracklist leaked

They're coming to Vegas this time around! 'Bout time.

U2LV will do our best to warm up the city for their arrival.

Blog Entries
    F.Y.I.

"Your U2.com Subscription is currently not eligible for presale access because you have used your presale access code to purchase tickets on the recent Joshua Tree Tour."

My membership doesn't expire until January. What a load of B.S.!

BS is way too polite. i just bought a new membership 2 months ago. specifically to be eligible for the next tour, as all the other "benefits" are of no value for me. (i knwo, that vinyls are kind of en vogue now, but i wud not even know, where to play them. its 2017 wtf?)
    and now, they ask me to buy another one? this is plain and simple a ripoff. i am a fan for 30years and now, they wanna **** with me?
    last tour, i was buying one of the most expensive tickets available (in the very first patch to buy tickets) and was sitting so high up, that i was wondering, what those other guys down there had to do to get those rows.
    this corporate BS has NOTHING to do with providing "a fair way to get tickets to the real fans". this is a ****ing ripoff. nothing more.
    this is ridiculous. i dont play along any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Toopy14 View Post
    F.Y.I.

"Your U2.com Subscription is currently not eligible for presale access because you have used your presale access code to purchase tickets on the recent Joshua Tree Tour."

Blog Entries

Songs of Experience Tracklist leaked

U2.com says my subscription is incomplete, i have to connect to my north america ticketmaster account. I am in europe..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toopy14 View Post
    F.Y.I.

From the faq;

I have an active U2.com subscription and purchased tickets to the Joshua Tree tour using my unique Presale access code. Do I have access to the eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE 2018 Presale?

If you purchased one (1) or more tickets to the Joshua Tree tour using your U2.com unique Presale access code, you will have to renew your membership early and purchase one of the 2018 U2.com Subscriber offers to access this Presale. This applies to Subscribers that purchased 1, 2, or 3 tickets, as well as the 4 ticket limit.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Just curious .
    Did someone got free tickets for the london concert 11th November at trafalgar square / London ? ;
    (I have read that U2 will play there for the MTV awards, and there will be a free concert for 7000 people who had won ticket with lotery )

Songs of Experience Tracklist leaked

I’ve had enough of this great system for loyal fans, nothing but a rip off ! People having subscriptions already are being told to buy another. I won’t be. Enough is enough, it’s not that they actually needs the money is it !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blakey; 11-08-2017 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manu68 View Post
    Just curious .
    Did someone got free tickets for the london concert 11th November at trafalgar square / London ? ;
    (I have read that U2 will play there for the MTV awards, and there will be a free concert for 7000 people who had won ticket with lotery )
    I tried but failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is BS. No loyalty to their fans whatsoever at this point.

Probably mostly the marketing team being greedy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast