Thread: Moron says what? Liam takes more childish shots at U2 and Noel

Moron says what? Liam takes more childish shots at U2 and Noel

Liam Gallagher makes ludicrous statements so media pay attention to his new recording (cause they won't otherwise)

Liam Gallagher has taken a pop at U2 in an interview about his debut solo album.

The 45 year old star did not hold back in an interview with NME while discussing music, his past, and his brother Noel Gallagher.

Asked about the song 'You Better Run' on his album, As You Were, and whether it's about "rock pretenders" he used U2 as an example.

“That’s to every little s**tbag wannabe rock star who thinks they’re doing this rock’n’roll business a service, because there’s a lot of them out there that ain’t," he said.

"I look at the likes of U2… Even years ago they were going, ‘We’re coming back to claim f**kin’ rock’n’roll’ and all that nonsense. For me, they haven’t wrote any masterpieces – for a band that f**kin’ big, with all the f**kin’ stuff they’ve got at their disposal they should be writing masterpieces.

"They’re certainly no Beatles. It’s like ‘You’d better run, you’d better hide’ because this album’s gonna give you a f**kin’ clip round the ear or a kick up the arse.”

Other bands, including Blossoms and Bastille, fared no better, although he said he likes Kasabian before adding, "there's a lot of rap out there".

In the explosive interview Liam stoked the feud with his brother Noel by claiming he was crying "crocodile tears" at the Manchester Arena gig and that he was "embarrassed for" him.

“Yeah, I just felt he was. I felt like it was a little bit too f**kin’ late, mate. I felt… he’d been masterminding that. He’s probably rang ’em up and gone, ‘If you do open it up…’ He should’ve been there and he should’ve played it when it actually really f**kin’ mattered.”

As You Were is out now and Liam Gallagher will appear on The Graham Norton Show tonight, Friday, October 6.

Source: http://www.independent.ie/entertainm...-36202471.html

jsut regular showbizz trolling. nobody cares.

i just have to say, that i really liked noells band as a warm up for the concert this summer. added them to my playlists after that and listen and enjoy them regularly now.

Noel's band is pretty amazing. Very tight. Clearly the songs left with Noel.

No wonder Noel wants nothing to do with him....

OT: noel's new album just out. again, really like it.
    (for my ears much better, than his brother's new album which came out last month. But thats just my taste)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post
    OT: noel's new album just out. again, really like it.
    (for my ears much better, than his brother's new album which came out last month. But thats just my taste)
    Same feeling for me !

Quote Originally Posted by ZOLAIVE View Post
    Same feeling for me !
    Anyone going to see him on tour with HFBs?