Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks to Michael

Big thanks to both Michael and Tim
    Kjetil Gilje

Quote Originally Posted by Kitch View Post
    Massive thanks to both of you...Michael and Tim. Very much appreciate all you do!
    Second that! The impetus to pick up guitar in my ripe old 40's was my lifelong love of U2 and Edge's sound. Finding Michael's tutorials was a Godsend - I can't imagine the time I would have spent as a beginning guitarist trying to learn to play in general and break down my favorite U2 songs. These are by far the most detailed of any tutorials out there. I also bought the AxeFx based on his use as well - the single best gear purchase I ever made. Not to mention the the talented community that has grown here, sharing the fruits of their hard work and experience. Truly a great place and great time for the Edge in all of us!

Im not here very often, but i have to say that too: Thanks Michael, who i have seen in all Tutorial Videos. I learned a lot of U2, from You! And thats what it should have to be. Thank You ! I wish, there would be more stuff from them, but i can think about, how much time it costs to create each step by step of each song. It's all Appreciated. thx Tim too !

I have to admit that, if I'm playing guitar today, this is thanks to Michael. No joke. I remember back 10 years ago when I discovered his youtube channel and his first tutorials, I believe New Year's Day was the very first I saw. I told to myself : "hey, after all, maybe I can learn guitar looking a these viedos". Et voila.

So thanks again Michael, and if you comeback in Paris don't hesitate to contact me so we can share another beer in the "Champs Elysées"
    //// Fabrice

Quote Originally Posted by macphistoo View Post
    I have to admit that, if I'm playing guitar today, this is thanks to Michael. No joke. I remember back 10 years ago when I discovered his youtube channel and his first tutorials, I believe New Year's Day was the very first I saw. I told to myself : "hey, after all, maybe I can learn guitar looking a these viedos". Et voila.

So thanks again Michael, and if you comeback in Paris don't hesitate to contact me so we can share another beer in the "Champs Elysées"
    This is Fabrice, right? It's been too long! Thank you so much! I haven't been to Paris in a long time. I'll be sure to let you know when I do!
    U2GTAdministrator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12