Thread: Mount Temple @ U2FT afterparty

Mount Temple @ U2FT afterparty

What a weekend... me and my U2 Tribute were invited to play two shows at the afterparty's next to the stadium U2 were playing in.
    So 55000 fans walked past the venue we were playing at after our heroes were ready!
    Max capacity of the venue was 250 but because of a very cool securityguard (who danced and filmed during soundcheck ) there were 300+ people inside and it was awesome.
    We have a lot of footage but wanted to share this clip with the very lovely and beautiful Adrijana (its mainly men on this forum so... you're welcome )

https://youtu.be/1-xAdhJZANg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J500FN met Tapatalk

man, I was 301 in the queue great job Rob, wish we could have been there

Quote Originally Posted by bigtim View Post
    man, I was 301 in the queue great job Rob, wish we could have been there
    You should have called, we had 1 guestlist spot left

Great show Rob. Congratulations.
    By the way, what's your gear now ? Still HD500 + VOX AC30 ? Or Axe FX ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZOLAIVE View Post
    Great show Rob. Congratulations.
    By the way, what's your gear now ? Still HD500 + VOX AC30 ? Or Axe FX ?
    Thanks!
    Yes, i still use the HDpro with a VOX AC30 (sometimes AC15 in small places)
    I am planning on buying the fractal AX8 in the future!

congraz rob. must have been awesome. I can imagine the crowd being already hyped.
    not very focused on the sound in that clip tbh , but does that mean, there is no a3 in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post
    congraz rob. must have been awesome. I can imagine the crowd being already hyped.
    not very focused on the sound in that clip tbh , but does that mean, there is no a3 in there?
    Yeah tge crowd was crazy! Lot of fun playing for crazy U2 fans from all over the world! (People there from ireland, england, mexico, bolivia and even thailand!)

Yes, apart from the line6 i still have and use the A3. No way to replicate that sound with the pod....
    Another reason to get the ax8!! Fractal stuff can get a very MW tone. Still not the same imo but close enough.

Nice LP.... Congrats. Must have been fun.

Yes we were there! After a grand performance of U2 to the afther party of the U2 fan club with Mount Temple. It was great Robert!
    Very busy and a great ambiance, and even the real U2-sound. The VOX AC30 gave a magical sound, but maybe the VOX AC15 was also enough :-)
    Mount Temple has made there name in the Netherlands as a U2 tribute band! We are fans!

Een bewerking voorstellen
    And there is a light
    Don't let it go out!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerardo View Post
    Yes we were there! After a grand performance of U2 to the afther party of the U2 fan club with Mount Temple. It was great Robert!
    Very busy and a great ambiance, and even the real U2-sound. The VOX AC30 gave a magical sound, but maybe the VOX AC15 was also enough :-)
    Mount Temple has made there name in the Netherlands as a U2 tribute band! We are fans!

Een bewerking voorstellen
    Thanks Gerard! We also enjoyed ourselfes. The people there were going crazy (in a good way )

Its so much fun playing to a responsive group of people!!