Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New IR's AC30 TB

New IR's AC30 TB

There are new IR's from a VOX AC 30TB. Provider is cabir.eu. I have purchased the files. What can I say ... they work great. What a sound. I've adapted all my U2 presets. In my opinion, the IR's with the Royer 121 work best. But ... try it for yourself!

https://soundcloud.com/kleiner-trompeter/ir-vox-ac30-tb

Thank you, will check it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries
    They sound very good on still haven't found, but 'all i want' and 'bad' it's not 'it'. The high e on bad should sound different. Might be your presets tho.

Are those ir's from a guy called morpheus?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
    They sound very good on still haven't found, but 'all i want' and 'bad' it's not 'it'. The high e on bad should sound different. Might be your presets tho.
    Thanks for your assessment. There I will go further research! Do you have a tip?

Yes, morphosis is the developer of this ir's

I purchased the ir for Marshall amps from cab ir
    Very nice job from morpheus.
    I am sure that the ir for the vox are good too

Well, more the guy called Morphosis If you mean the IR`s of the VOX from the Axe-fest Germany some guys raving about here in the forum nearly three years ago:
    http://forum.u2guitartutorials.com/s...ll=1#post37815

And yes ... It´s actual the identical Amp, re-shootet three years later on a whole new pro level. Every speaker, 7 Mics (including a Neumann U67 and a Royer 121 beside the "standards"), a totally other mic positioning method, i call "objective sweet spot method" ... In short: If you liked the IRs three years ago, the IRs from today you will love, i´m really sure! Completeley other level! I know, there are many libraries of VOX IRs out meanwhile, but Hanne has his reasons to switch to those now, i believe

The User guide PDF will give you a quick overview and some more details, or feel free to visit the product page of the cabIR.eu VX-CA30TB_BLUE IR library
    Last edited by Morphosis; 06-18-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    Founder of www.axefx.de - the german Axe-Fx community
    Founder of www.cabIR.eu - fine impulse responses

Founder of www.axefx.de - the german Axe-Fx community
    Founder of www.cabIR.eu - fine impulse responses

I have to try this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to include these specific VOX amps in your IR package! These are a hand wired reissue of the AC30TB 1964 model the Edge uses:
    http://www.voxamps.com/60thAnniversary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JCU2 View Post
    You need to include these specific VOX amps in your IR package! These are a hand wired reissue of the AC30TB 1964 model the Edge uses:
    http://www.voxamps.com/60thAnniversary
    The model and year doesn't say anything about it's sound; edge's vox 1 has it's own typical sound (trebly, woody) as does his vox 2 (very dark). Chances are that an ir of that remake model is totally different than edge's. Listen to the clip where edge and joe try out the axe fx from some years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast