Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: New edo comercial u2 preset pack

Quote Originally Posted by diegohonda View Post
    Your inbox is full!
    I emailed you a few days ago!

BTW, Vertigo Pack is out for preorder: https://edofaiella.wixsite.com/u2sounds/vertigo-pack

That fly patch is just epic !!!!

Thanks Edo. Looking forward to check them out
    Kjetil Gilje

Just heard the new Vertigo samples on your website. Guess you nailed it (again..)
    Keep up the good work!

Pieter

Oh my goodness, this pack is amazing, miracle drug WOW, I MEAN EVERY single song is amazing. I ended up watching the vertigo tour DVD again and I was so impressed with the quality, energy and the awesome set up this concert had. No wonder why they won so many grammys including the best album on that year....

Sent from my KFTBWI using Tapatalk

Hey Edo! Are the IRs you are using included with your presets? Or can they be ordered separately for a fee? It seems to me the IRs would be most useful for the presets to sound as good as possible.

If they aren't' IRs of your amps... and you use IRS from another source... can you let us know which IRs you are using with these presets?
    Last edited by JCU2; 07-02-2017 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Added query

Fantastic sounds!!! I will use some of them in my own songs.

Thanks for your work, Edo.

Quote Originally Posted by JCU2 View Post
    Hey Edo! Are the IRs you are using included with your presets? Or can they be ordered separately for a fee? It seems to me the IRs would be most useful for the presets to sound as good as possible.

If they aren't' IRs of your amps... and you use IRS from another source... can you let us know which IRs you are using with these presets?
    Hi JCU2, if you refer to the audio sample clips, those are the same factory IR's that are in the commercial preset packs. No 3rd party IR's were used, although I did use some IR's I made of my ac30's for a while.
    BTW, I just released the I+E pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Edo View Post
    WHoo hoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edo View Post
    Hi JCU2, if you refer to the audio sample clips, those are the same factory IR's that are in the commercial preset packs. No 3rd party IR's were used, although I did use some IR's I made of my ac30's for a while.
    Thanks for the answer EDO. I can't wait to use these presents with my new Ed OBrien strat...And been waiting for the I&E presets! Finally! Go get them people. You will not be disappointed.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast