Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New edo comercial u2 preset pack

New edo comercial u2 preset pack

The link for Edo new site with axe fx 2 commercial preset pack !!!

https://edofaiella.wixsite.com/u2sounds

Nice (but pricey) ! Now all we need is sound samples.
    //// Fabrice

Sound samples are included for Zoo TV and Pop Mart packs

Quote Originally Posted by puma1 View Post
    Sound samples are included for Zoo TV and Pop Mart packs
    Correct, i was using internet at my work but they filter SoundCloud...
    //// Fabrice

Quote Originally Posted by macphistoo View Post
    Nice (but pricey) ! Now all we need is sound samples.
    Woah! indeed pricey!
    I'm sure he's put many many hours and the presets are surely the best available out there, but man! 100 € it's a lot of money. Sometimes less is more, and a more affordable price would surely mean many more packages sold. Specially that that's the kind of thing I'm guessing is really easy that gets distributed free of charge once someone gets their hands on them, and that would be a shame for him after so many years of study of the U2 sound, etc.

I'm a Helix user, so I'm not even concerned about this (sadly). I surely should have gone the fractal way, but at the time I chose helix + AC30 instead of the Fractal. I still like a lot the feel of a real ampli in the room.

I Like a lot the presets but i think it's more reasonable to choose also to buy a single preset for a low price. The pack is too expensive and every firmware updtate is a risk.. anyway i hope that in the forum we other users simply continue to share our "work" and knowledge only for passion and fun. That said i respect the work behind

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alebuba View Post
    I Like a lot the presets but i think it's more reasonable to choose also to buy a single preset for a low price. The pack is too expensive and every firmware updtate is a risk.. anyway i hope that in the forum we other users simply continue to share our "work" and knowledge only for passion and fun. That said i respect the work behind
    Not only a firmware update is a risk, but also that they might not work for you (your playing) also. I have had many presets which sounded good, but didn't sound good when i tried them. Think edo's are good, but still there's a small risk.

I've bought Zoo and Popmart, looking forward to try them. Thanks Edo
    Kjetil Gilje

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeandhisAxe View Post
    What about US customers?
    Is there a difference? Euro isn't the Norwegian currency either, but it doesn't matter
    Kjetil Gilje

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast