Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5.1 Splitted Channels Backing Tracks (All DVD Concerts)

Red face 5.1 Splitted Channels Backing Tracks (All DVD Concerts)

So in this thread I'll be uploading all of the backing tracks that i have worked on, there are many because i have extracted from the DVD concerts that i have (Vertigo Tour, Slane Castle, Zoo Tv (pretty much nothing because of the mix), Rattle and Hum Popmart and Soon Paris 2015) here's my dropbox folder with some of them:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jn1dvty04...4AI_Z29Aa?dl=0

so just one question: if i create another folder inside the link you are going to be able to see it? i don't know but the thing it's that every folder (For example sunday bloody sunday) have different versions of the song.

cheers!

Hi, i've just listened to your backing tracks: GREAT WORK! I like in particular I still from 360 tour and i noticed the mix from zootv and vertigo tour in One. Also love bullet from popmart and Chicago and Miracle drug. Maybe beautiful day/in god's country is incomplete; it starts from the first chorus. In general they are excellent, i will try them in this weekend . I can only thank you very very much for sharing your work, i play only with backing tracks, so for me they are essential to practice and have fun. Please post more if you make new ones, i really appreciate them.
    Good weekend and again THANK YOU!
    Last edited by alebuba; 05-07-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alebuba View Post
    Hi, i've just listened to your backing tracks: GREAT WORK! I like in particular I still from 360 tour and i noticed the mix from zootv and vertigo tour in One. Also love bullet from popmart and Chicago and Miracle drug. Maybe beautiful day/in god's country is incomplete; it starts from the first chorus. In general they are excellent, i will try them in this weekend . I can only thank you very very much for sharing your work, i play only with backing tracks, so for me they are essential to practice and have fun. Please post more if you make new ones, i really appreciate them.
    Good weekend and again THANK YOU!
    You're welcome! And wait for many more, I'll be uploading them this days. And like I said this is the objective of this group to share, so have fun! Cheers

Very good Job and thank so much for your contribution, is it possible to do a version without voice of Bono and without edge guitar in same file?
    I'm looking for theses BT because I would like to perform a cover guitar+ voice.
    It will be so nice

Quote Originally Posted by lynyx77 View Post
    Very good Job and thank so much for your contribution, is it possible to do a version without voice of Bono and without edge guitar in same file?
    I'm looking for theses BT because I would like to perform a cover guitar+ voice.
    It will be so nice
    Actually no! Bono's channel it's present on every channel. I think it's impossible or pretty difficult

Hi guys! With the release of the new DVD from Paris i put my hands on it and started working on new BT but for this concert pretty much nothing But the guitar can be heared really clear with nothing but Bono's Voice on the channel 3. And also can be used as drum backing tracks. There's only 3 new tracks: October, Every Breaking Wave and City of blinding lights (it's a combination of vertigo tour vocals and Paris instrumental) so if anyone can do more please share! I'm going to upload the tracks tomorrow

Thank you for your effort!

Thank you bro...!

UPDATE!!! new BTs added: Every Breaking Wave (paris), October, Beautiful day (reupload), City Of Blinding Lights (2 versions), The Fly (U23D), New Year's Day and Van diemen's Land! Check them out!

Thank you!!! excellent backing, i like in particular city of blinding lights and new year's day, great great work question: what tuning is Van Diemen's land?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast