Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Joyo AC Tone (Vox AC30 simulator) - Comparison to Tech 21 Liverpool

mine doesn't say its dBFS? it could well be, but how do we know that?

Blog Entries
    because it is 0 at the top of the scale... not someway down... and the "CLIP" comes on when 0 is exceeded...

Quote Originally Posted by rewddog View Post
    I was looking around for a video I saw from BBC documentary where the Edge plays his Strat through the No. 1 AC30 and without Echo.

I found it again - might be of help for those trying to model the amp sound. Also some good shots of his fingering of the verse and chorus.

Can anyone give to me the actual YouTube link of this BBC Documentary? At what time of the clip I can hear the clean AC30? thanks!
    Roger J. - Guitar and Piano of "Blue Sky // U2 Tribute Roma"

[SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Check this out around 5 minutes. If you haven't seen it though I'd watch the whole thing. As an edge fan your bound to like it!

Blog Entries
    I have read almost every post and the truth is that my question still not have solved, then in the case of buying one of these two pedals is the joyo Liverpool or harley benton, would be a good option if you already have a vox ac? or is it only takes a proper use when you have no vox to emulate? ... in the event that if you connect through your pedalboard for the input and output loop not imagine? Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm thinking of buying to enhance the sound for clean vox and some function more

thanks

Blog Entries
    Raulixoo, the joyo and Benton pedals are you emulating a Vox AC30 amplifier. So you use such a pedal as a replacement for an amplifier and place it in your chain where you would usually put an amplifier. This is normally at the end of your signal chain. It could be in a FX loop too but just think of it as an amplifier.

Using such a pedal with an amplifier is therefore generally a bad idea. It's like putting one amp into another amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

I'm curious for those that have the Joyo AC tone, what are your default knob settings for Edge's core AC tone going straight into a PA/mixer? I know it can vary by gear a bit but just curious of a starting point, including the Voice and gain knobs.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213