Thread: NardDog's One Tone Test

NardDog's One Tone Test

Here's my tone test for One. Obviously the playing is far from perfect, but I wanted to get an idea for how it sounds to others before I make a video. I just used the POD HD500X into Garageband. Thank you for your feedback!
    Fender Squire Stratocaster, Gibson 2013 Les Paul Studio, Blue Herdim Picks, POD HD500X, Garageband
    "I suppose ultimately I'm interested in music. I'm a musician. I'm not a gunslinger. That's the difference between what I do and what a lot of guitar heroes do." -Edge on his own inimitable, laid back style.

Blog Entries
    I would say go on, record it, but you'll need to work on the rotary. Did you use a certain drive with the rotary? If so, drop or lower it, it sounds somewhat distorted to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
    I would say go on, record it, but you'll need to work on the rotary. Did you use a certain drive with the rotary? If so, drop or lower it, it sounds somewhat distorted to me?
    I believe there's a drive setting on the rotary effect that I didn't mess with too much. I'll go back and work on it. Thank you Jacques
    Fender Squire Stratocaster, Gibson 2013 Les Paul Studio, Blue Herdim Picks, POD HD500X, Garageband
    "I suppose ultimately I'm interested in music. I'm a musician. I'm not a gunslinger. That's the difference between what I do and what a lot of guitar heroes do." -Edge on his own inimitable, laid back style.