Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: U2 Recording Archive

U2 Recording Archive

Can't seem to connect to this site anymore. Has it been taken down?

http://www.edgewannabe.net/recarchive/index.html

Blog Entries
    Works fine here, try reloading your browser (alt f5 i think that was, or delete history, coockies and crap).

Blog Entries
    Fine for me too. EWB hangs out here sometimes so sure he would've told us if there was a problem with his site.
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Blog Entries
    Doesn't work from Canada.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toopy14 View Post
    Doesn't work from Canada.
    Weird - try using a European proxy such as: http://www.anonproxy.eu/
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

That is strange, I actually got a email yesterday from someone in Brazil that had this problem. I can browse my site normally, so I wanted to ask people in other countries if they had issues. Thanks for the info guys, I'm not sure where liquid_vox is from. So far I can see people outside of Europe having problems. Brazil and Canada.

It would be great if a few more could try to access it.

http://edgewannabe.net/recarchive/co...pm_u22360.html
    Kjetil Gilje

Blog Entries
    Hey EWB...still not accessible from Canada.

I was just about to say there's no error message, but this time there was one;

XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state Location: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mozilla%20Firefox/browser/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/aboutneterror/netError.xhtml Line Number 340, Column 50: <div id="ed_netReset">&netReset.longDesc;</div> -------------------------------------------------^

Working fine here in holland

Thanks guys. I checked a few sites where you can enter the web address and see if it's down. Both told me it was down so I have contacted the hosting company
    Kjetil Gilje

My hosting company told me there is a problem with my site, but they offered to move it from current server type to one that works.

"Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes, unfortunately we have been forced to block all non-european connections to our Windows 2003 servers, which your webhotel is currently residing on.
    With a few exceptions like Google, which have been whitelisted.

We can offer you to move your webhotel to one of our newer servers, where this won't be an issue.
    A servermove may take to up 48 hours to complete, and we can't guarantee that your website will be online the whole time during the moving process."
    Kjetil Gilje

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast