Thread: Until The End Of The World Preset HD500x JoseDiegoU2//

Smile Until The End Of The World Preset HD500x JoseDiegoU2//

Hello Everyone!

Here's my first attempt to build a patch from the ground up for this song.

I made this approach based on the Michael's tutorial of M13 effects presets and tweaked it a bit and added some extra stuff of my own. Also used the 2 latest AC30 amp sims developed by The Veg (Thanks! :)) and combined them both amps in parallel paths and sounds great!

Please feel free to add or take out and tweak as much as you want in order to adjust parameters to your own gear. If you do, please re-post your presets on this thread for continuing develop. Any comments and advices are always welcomed! :)

For HD500 users: In order to use this patch just rename the file extension to .h5e and your edit should load it with no problems, if you still experience difficulties because of missing of DSP, I posted caps of my HD500x Edit in order to let you know how to build it up on your own. If you have any questions about any parameter, just ask and share!

Hope you like it. Enjoy!

The Caps:

UntilTheEnd jdu2 Preset HD500x Pg 01.jpgUntilTheEnd jdu2 Preset HD500x Pg 02.jpgUntilTheEnd jdu2 Preset HD500x Pg 02b.jpgUntilTheEnd jdu2 Preset HD500x Pg 03.jpgUntilTheEnd jdu2 Preset HD500x Pg 04.jpg

The Preset with Veg's amps sims:

UntilTheEnd jd+V.5xe

SalU2!
    All I got is a (RED) guitar... Three chords and the truth. The rest is up to you!

"JoseDiego, before I left, I was able to run your patch quickly through the 500x & through my earphones-my 70's version Strat woke up. It will be interesting to hear it properly in the new year.:-) "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I just picked it up in the store- and it just felt so great...this is it...I just fell in love with this guitar." The Edge.