Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Streets - Alternative Piano Cover

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StephaneGuitar View Post
    IGC, Streets... You're definitely the "alternative version" guy
    Yep it seems that way, but maybe I'm not good enough to do the real versions haha

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyrnr View Post
    I like your more meditative take on Streets, Tim--very cool rendition have you thought about doing more piano covers in the future?
    I am starting to play more piano recently, so maybe. After moving house a year ago I've hardly touched my piano until last week, so hands are a bit rusty so need to practice more. This is a guitar forum after all, so need to get some guitar parts into the covers if at all possible. Sometimes ideas come out of nothing, hearing a note, or recognising a chord sequence... that's the best way I think. So I'll see if anything else develops as I play more piano. Thanks!
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Blog Entries
    Or you could always do a collaboration on a song w/ plenty of piano--like The First Time...with, say Bonjek and Joe (hint, hint )
    --Brandon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyrnr View Post
    Or you could always do a collaboration on a song w/ plenty of piano--like The First Time...with, say Bonjek and Joe (hint, hint )
    Yep always up for collaboration on any instruments
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Very nice cover Tim. Very original!

Great job. Enjoyed!

Hi Tim, just want to compliment you on your Rendition. Great Singing and Really Nice change of pace for this Song.. Its songs like these that are Musical Masterpieces and sound good played in many different ways and your Cover is a prime example of that.

I don't know your Piano abilities but you should try Stay for your next Cover and just as an Idea I would try adding some Analog Modulation to the Roland. I think Edge used his Memory Man with his Yamaha for October and it gave that a very complex Tone which sounded Amazing and with your Singing ability I think it would be worth a try. Maybe a crazy Idea but that's what crossed my mind. Thanks for sharing....

Vic

Relaxing cover Tim and great to hear your great version. Fits perfect to a Cabernet Sauvignon :-)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

Good idea Jens.
    Plus as Christmas is coming, we will here in France take the "real" bottles out of our wine cellars !! I love this period

Very cool.

I also like this alternate version by The 2 Cellos:

https://soundcloud.com/2cellos/01-wh...treets-have-no

They have many other covers on SoundCloud including WOWY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12