Thread: New user or can't post or awaiting activation - read this!!

Blog Entries

New user or can't post or awaiting activation - read this!!

Due to the huge volume of spam signups, new users must follow the below procedure:

1) Verify your e-mail address by clicking the link in the activation e-mail send from the forum. Please check your "social", "other", "spam" and other mailboxes as these are always sent, but sometimes don't go to your main inbox.

2) When you have done step 1 above, send a private message to me and I will enable your account. To send a private message, follow this link and click "Send New Message". Send to user "Tim" and explain that you want your new account activating.

3) Be patient. I work full time and often travel. I try to action requests a few times a week but sometimes real life gets in the way. I give my free time to support this forum so please be patient. You can still read the forums without activation.

4) If after 1 week you have not received a reply from me, please send a reminder private message. If you troll/flame me for not activating you quick enough, you will never be activated and your IP will be banned for life (even for browsing). Sorry but I don't have time for rudeness.

Apologies if this is an inconvenience but it is a necessary evil to avoid spam. Thanks for your patience. Tim.
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Blog Entries
    Bumping as getting increased numbers of new users not following the above procedure. Thanks!
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge