Thread: Members gear section

Members gear section

Looks good, MOH and Tim. One thing I think would have been great is a Members gear section, where everyone can put up their own gear thread. That works pretty well on U2 sound forum at least. In that section the point is that you have one thread per member (those that want to share) and no other general discussions. Nice to have a reference, and a nice place for people to share their new gear. Just a suggestion. EWB

Blog Entries
    Hey EWB. You have your own blog area where each member can post anything they like. One blog entry could be your gear. Check it out by clicking on Blogs at the top of the site. If we don't think that's good enough, it is more than possible to add a forum or sub-forum for this sort of thing.
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Edgewannabe View Post
    Looks good, MOH and Tim. One thing I think would have been great is a Members gear section, where everyone can put up their own gear thread. That works pretty well on U2 sound forum at least. In that section the point is that you have one thread per member (those that want to share) and no other general discussions. Nice to have a reference, and a nice place for people to share their new gear. Just a suggestion. EWB
    +1. Blogs don't really cut it; the rigs aren't all in one place!

This forum has now been added under "Gear Addiction." We also moved "Gear for Sale" to the "Gear Addiction" section. Thanks for the great idea.
    U2GTAdministrator