Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zooropa Tone

Can i have series delays in my Korg A3?
    The Edge is god, Bonos just a decoy!

dutchyU2
    offcourse, loads of factory presets in the A3 have serial delays in them

Blog Entries
    Yep think you can have several delays in a patch, just dial in the block you want in the correct place in the chain. Choices for delay are :

Normal delays (DLY1, DLY2, DLY3).
    Stereo delays (SDLY and XDLY).
    Mod delays (MDL1 and MDL2)
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Blog Entries
    Flopro, I was messing around with the different delay times last night, and I think Tim and Bert are right--there's definitely more than one delay. I found the tempo of the song to be too slow for 1 dotted eighth delay--there were 'gaps' that the delay wouldn't cover, if that makes sense. So far, I think Bert's delay settings are closer, but I think they'll still need some tweaking to sound just right. Btw, tone sounds great--look forward to hearing the cover!
    --Brandon

dutchyU2
    http://http://forum.u2guitartutorials.com/showthread.php?1376-My-Zooropa-Cover

Here's the ultimate cover so far, Dave's got it nailed, all info on this thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12