Thread: Korg A3 midi control?

Question Korg A3 midi control?

Seeing that i now have most of my U2 effect coming of my A3 i was wondering what kind of MIDI control can i use? I'm tired of having to use my hands to change presets... Yeah i know i'm lazy, but it means i have to stop playing!... Anyone know if it's best to go with the officel A3 foot controller or is there a better one available nowadays that would save me tracking down the old A3 controller, save me money and have some extra fetures that would work with my A3?

Is this allot to ask for from you guys?

Ta
    The Edge is god, Bonos just a decoy!

Flopro, any midi controller that can send pc messages will do the job. Unlike the a2 , the a3 is somewhat limited in that all you can do is change presets. No switching or modification of effects, but you probably worked that out.

I don't know what price the official pedals go for and given the inevitable age, I would consider other options such as:

Behringer fcb1010. Big and ugly but cheap and with the UNO mod will control anything.
    Pick up an old boss gt8. Good midi control, and some good effects. Very cheap on e bay
    Use a hd500. More expensive but can control the a3 and provide good effects
    Engl, rocktron and Keith mcmillen all do good dedicated midi controllers.
    Or, a real good option IMHO, consider a g-lab gsc2. Great midi control and a great buffer and 6 very useful loops for all your switching needs. Also expandable

Its not ugly Tim... Stop saying that

Lol you noticed

Quote Originally Posted by bigtim View Post
    Lol you noticed
    I notice everything