Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses tone test (cover in progress)

Hey Brandon, I was looking around for an effect on line I might be able to replicate for this song and came across this Site http://www.sfxsource.com/previewfram...duct_ID=102412 that has a multitude of wind effects and a couple sound promising, but there not free, I think it was 4.99 and you should only need about 40 or so seconds of it for the album version. Give it a try, I'am not sure what format it's in, I'am thinking MP3 but you could probably still get it to go into reaper. I'll probably give it a try this weekend.

Vic

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Vic--that may prove to be the best solution for me, as I've been having trouble with the particle verb--either it's drowned out by the BT or it overwhelms the guitar

bigtim, here is what I hear during the bridge (dunno if it's right though):

e|---------|----------|----------|------------|
    B|------5--|-------3--|--------0-|------------|
    G|--5h7----|---4h5----|----0h2---|----2h4p2---|
    D|---------|----------|----------|--0---------|
    A|-0-------|----------|----------|------------|
    E|---------|--0-------|--3-------|------------|
    --Brandon

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, just to let you know if you select your tab text and then change the font to Courier New it comes out nice and fixed width to make it more readable on the forum. I've edited the post above as an example. Cheers!
    My Gear : Fender Strat // Tokai Love Rock LP // Epiphone Explorer Korina // Taylor 814ce (2014) Acoustic // Roland HP107 Piano // Line 6 Pod HD500 // Korg A3 // Presonus Firestudio Mobile // iMac 3.06Ghz Core 2 Duo 8GB // M-Audio AV40 Monitor Speakers // Vox AC4TV

"Everybody’s going to remember your songs, it’s just that nobody’s gonna be able to play them" - Bob Dylan talking to Edge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12