Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Korg A3 setting

I am going to need it. so If I do it right I should be able to assign a PC for 54 to button 1 and then assign a PC for 27 for button 2?

That's right just programme a couple of buttons to send a pc for the patc numbers you want. If you don't change the a3 midi settings it will default to channel 1 and omni on

thanks I am going give it another go tonight.

my fingers are crossed for you

I finally got it to work. Thanks for everyone's advice. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!

Great news well done

BigTim, how do you get the FBC1010 expression pedal to work with the A3 whahwha?

That would solve lots of problems for me!
    Thanks!

Marcelo, I am not sure.

I don't own an FCB but I suspect it will not work with the A3. I can check the manual but I 'think' that the expression pedals on the FCB will send only midi data and therefore will not work with the A3 (which I think will require an analogue input)

Maybe the A3 would work with a regular expression pedal or maybe it needs a bespoke korg pedal. I will try and check but maybe others here know the answer.

Marcelo, yes the FCB has no analogue out. I think I am right that the A3 does not allow midi control of effects other than programme change so the FCB cannot be used as you would like it to be.

I think the A2 has midi control of effects in the chain but am not 100% positive on this and do not know if this includes control over the wah pedal effect.

Marcelo check this thread for more information

http://forum.u2guitartutorials.com/s...-3-for-The-Fly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast