Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: edge´s fractal rig: have you seen this?

edge´s fractal rig: have you seen this?

I thought this was the Spider-Man rig ??

we'll only know that on the next tour. I think its time to Edge update all his gear. Afterall, the future need a big kiss
    Quote Originally Posted by edge_bob View Post

Quote Originally Posted by edge_bob View Post
    Refer to the picture comment on facebook 4. Dezember 2012 um 20:26 from Custom Audio Electronics:

"Nope" to both really. I just design and build the "toolbox". How the "toolbox" gets used is up to the mechanic. In the U2 camp, cards are played close to the chest. So I am not at liberty to discuss details...but I don't mind posting photos from time to time...it IS my work after all. But to answer your question, the API is for overall output, and #2 Axefx is backup. At the time of shipment at least. And no, this was NOT built for Spiderman.

Blog Entries

edge´s fractal rig: have you seen this?

Quote Originally Posted by streets274 View Post
    And Edge has 4 Expression Pedals on His rig!!!! ( in that Picture at least I don't Know if he uses them on stage.) But I wondering, since Edge uses a skrydstrup Midi-Controller in mostly all of his concerts in the 360 Tour so that just has me suspicious if that really is his rig?
    I've checked out the midi controller manufacturers site and the 4 expression pedals are what that controller can support, so I'm assuming this is the experimental rig for edge to mess around with during the sessions, as we know that Fractal Audio has spent 2 weeks with Dallas and Edge, but any if us that have the Axe know that it will take a lot longer than that to get what you want out of it, I think this has been built so Edge can use all the Axe to its fullest effect, but small enough so he put it in his Merc and take it home with him he's gonna have to sleep with this rig to get what he needs out of it, I'm looking forward to hearing the new material to see if we can spot some axe stuff on it, I'll be disappointed if we can as its the best sounding sim out there at the moment
    --
    Rewddog - AxeFX2 Presets and Cabs available at Fractal Audio Axechange - Rewddog
    https://soundcloud.com/rewddog

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789