Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Hold Me Thrill Me" tone check - full record

HMTMKMKM 360 Full cover

Here it is:
    I used Paulo Vetri's multicam. My guitar is only on the right chanel (apart from stereo effect I made...). On the left chanel - U2's IEM
    What do you think? Comment and rate

First: Very impressed by the opening of the video, really cool the rotary mic - looks like 3D...
    I think you played it very well, but there´s to much grit for my ears, especially in the chorus. And the volume of the backing is to weak.

Great playing...not perfect (he..you're not The Edge ;-)

Spirit and passion in the music is the most important, and thats what I'm hearing.

That's coz I wanted to make my guitar to be heared louder. I don't have a backtrack from 360 Tour so Edge's IEM is little unsuistable... ;/ Thanks for the comments.

as previously said... i really like your tone on this. I am listening with cheap headphones, and the L/R split gives me quite a headache but other than that, I really like it.
    i consider myself lucky, that on both 360shows I've seen, I saw UV instead of this. There is nothing wrong with HMTMKMKM, its just that I don't necessarily absolutely love it. at least nothing compared to what UV does to me.

Blog Entries
    Nice cover - great tone and playing
    --
    Rewddog - AxeFX2 Presets and Cabs available at Fractal Audio Axechange - Rewddog
    https://soundcloud.com/rewddog

Great video (as always ) and sound on this one. I like it a lot
    I should really consider remove the dust on the Wha (never even think about doing this one, but as there will be nice Les Paul and "War volume" in Germany )

A preset to share maybe ??

dutchyU2
    HmTmKmKm.h5eI think I have a preset of this somewhere....will look for it, here it is...no ampsim, but you know that

Dutchy,
    can you explain how to use the pitch shifter in this? With which note and how far do I have to tear it down?

dutchyU2
    Its just sim of the whammy, 12 up(octave), so you have to push it all the way up and down. You use it in the intro and also in other parts of the song, see or listen to other renditions of this song

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12