Thread: Pride preset for axe fx II

Blog Entries

Pride preset for axe fx II

Just want to share my pride (live) preset with you; It's with amp sim, no extra pedals required. Please have a go with it and share your feedback! I shared it with somebody already, and he reacted positive, so I thought, why not share it with everybody on this forum. have fun!

035 - Pride.syx
    Attached Files Attached Files

Just tried your Pride and Bad presets. Nice idea to add chorus+reverb in parallel along with the delays.
    Too hot for my Kinman Woodstocks so I decrease amp drive and now they sound perfect !
    Thanks for sharing.

Actually, what puts the tone right on the money IMHO is the association "Bright Cap ON" - "VINTAGE Amp voicing".
    My own presets were with "Bright Cap OFF" & "NEUTRAL Amp Voicing" (MOH standard settings), they were good but now are great with these "mods".
    For me, it works very well with Bad, Pride and Streets, but not with Still Haven't Found nor All I Want.
    That's a big step forward, tonight ! Thank you Jacques !

Blog Entries
    You are welcome. Have fun with it.
    I am going to try to lower the output, and see what it does. Got same feedback elsewhere. I used my " vintage" strat with volume roughly round 7 - 8. So in the end it might sound the same. Everybody has different guitars ;-).