Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fly setup

Would someone please send The Fly settings for the KORG A3? I have an A2, so I can set it without loading the SPC card, but I need to know what chain to use and the exact settings of the effects' parameters, so that I wouldn't have to spend many hours on trying to figure out what is already given. Thanks. I would like to play it with the KORG only, not using other effects, since I don't have any which would help me in this case, but I guess I can get close by playing around with the original preset.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy24 View Post
    Would someone please send The Fly settings for the KORG A3? I have an A2, so I can set it without loading the SPC card, but I need to know what chain to use and the exact settings of the effects' parameters, so that I wouldn't have to spend many hours on trying to figure out what is already given. Thanks. I would like to play it with the KORG only, not using other effects, since I don't have any which would help me in this case, but I guess I can get close by playing around with the original preset.
    I am bumping this up.
    Happy24, did you ever figure it out? If so, please post. The Korg is the unit Dave Evans used for that song. I have an A1 and A2 and would like to figure it out.
    Thanks in advance for the help.
    Last edited by cadmus; 05-18-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12