Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mysterious Ways on Korg A3

Guys, can someone give me a help?

I just got the A2 unit, but I can´t tell you if the SPC-01 is loaded. Probably it is. Anyway, I am on the 76th patch (there is no name on it), and the chain is 21.
    Effects: DST1 > WAH2 > XCIT > DLY1 > FLN1 > PL1

The problem is, I can tweek all the effects except WAH2 and DLY1. When I press PARAM EDIT, I can change the setting of all the effects except these 2. QHen I press the corresponding letter to enter in the settings of the effect, nothing happens. When I am not in the EDIT mode, I can turn off all the effects except these two again.

Does anyone know what I can do to edit these 2 effects´s settings?

Thanks in advance!!!

For me, it looks like the push function of those two knobs is dead... You will probably have to replace them.
    //// Fabrice

Probably iI will have to...

to confirm this is the knobs you may try to swap them with your working ones. I think there is a web site where you can order some. I will try to find it and post the URL.
    //// Fabrice

is there any chance one of you is using the A3 with eleven rack?
    im still navigation all the options, and so far i didnt get the right sound (in both devices )

ok, got something that can, with good will, sound close to what should be.
    yet, i miss that more accentuated wah. feels too long.
    dont know if it is the settings or the way i play, but i dont believe its the last one :P

I had done some research in this forum way back in 2010 on about everything that is important if you use the A3 for MW. Thought that some people might not have seen it before and that it might be useful - so I post it again. It's a summary of what has been said here by different members on Guitar, signal Chain, patch 76, etc. MW settings A3.pdf
    Last edited by macky7tyseven; 02-13-2017 at 01:21 PM.
    Axe Fx Ultra and II XL+, MFC-101, JMI Vox AC-30 1962, Strat/LP

https://www.facebook.com/PlugnPlay-223424367685990/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123