Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Will Follow by Explorer32

I have to apologize deeply.
    You didn't got my vote.
    I have more than hesitate, and I have to say that this contest is a real torture. It is impossible to choose.

Both of your cover are great, but I have finally decided to give my vote to darren, for his demoniac version of "The Fly".
    It was a torture not to choose you . I hope tim and Michael will send T-shirts to all of you !

Haha, well your kind words are a prize too manu. thank you.

Blog Entries
    actually it was bloody hard top decide ... not a BAD (sic... i know crappy pun) idea. How about a 2nd and 3rd prize... Wadda reckon Tim and Michael....

very nice cover i like it congratulations and happy new year!!!!

Wow explorer, great tone & sound. I was there in the JC Arena Amsterdam II on the Joshua Tree Tour when U2 suddenly plays this song and the whole floor was moving!
    It was a great moment to be with! So, now I wanted to play this song too :-) Thanks for the preset!
    And there is a light
    Don't let it go out!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerardo View Post
    Wow explorer, great tone & sound. I was there in the JC Arena Amsterdam II on the Joshua Tree Tour when U2 suddenly plays this song and the whole floor was moving!
    It was a great moment to be with! So, now I wanted to play this song too :-) Thanks for the preset!
    Wow, this is an old one!! Havent seen that video in a while

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J500FN met Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234