View RSS Feed

poptart

Rig

Rate this Entry
Current Rack.. saving the 2 spaces above the FilterFactory for the Liquid Router ;-)
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rig.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	61  
Tags: rack Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Where are the pedals?
    Holy smoly that is one heck of a rig

Would you have time to explain the contents of it and a bit about your signal path? Being a novice (HD500 only) I'm keen to learn about these sort of setups.
    just posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockne
    Where are the pedals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Holy smoly that is one heck of a rig

Would you have time to explain the contents of it and a bit about your signal path? Being a novice (HD500 only) I'm keen to learn about these sort of setups.
    They are not hooked yet... I recently sold my GCXs and the Liquid Foot Pro to replace them with the Liquid Router and the Liquid Foot 24... Hopefully they will be available soon...
    Hedge, I had no idea how much stuff you purchased? How are you going to switch those SDD300s when they don't have midi? Did you get that special midi box I have form Canada? You definitely have gone into the deep end, LOL!! That's a sick rig! So when are you going to be in a band? ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael
    Hedge, I had no idea how much stuff you purchased? How are you going to switch those SDD300s when they don't have midi? Did you get that special midi box I have form Canada? You definitely have gone into the deep end, LOL!! That's a sick rig! So when are you going to be in a band? ;-)
    I didn't get this rack at once.... I've been adding piece by piece throughout the years... I know Ian has the SDD-3K midi box on sale now, but I want to first get the essentials first: Liquid Router/Liquid Foot. No plans to be in a band... just to play along BTs for fun!
    Always fun to see Helena/The H's gear pics. All your female friends approve this and think you are perfectly normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewannabe
    Always fun to see Helena/The H's gear pics. All your female friends approve this and think you are perfectly normal?
    They think I'm NUTS!!
    Why don't you add the liquid tracks to your order at liquid foot? Playing along BT's (like myself) with that thing would be awesome. I am toying with the idea, but afraid of all the extra costs before its in my hands here in europe.